Since 1923, Kennedy Coatings Company has been a leader and partner in the application of paint and coatings to the specialty industrial market
For the past 14 years, Grove Maintenance has partnered with John F. Sudol at Kennedy Coatings to perform the following projects:
- Industrial and commercial painting of storage tanks, pipelines and all other industrial structures and support steel including buildings and offices.
- Industrial and commercial insulation of small storage tanks, stills, vessels and pipelines.
- Epoxy and enamel floor coating applications, patch and crack repairs of concrete floors and caulking applications on floors and wall surfaces.
- General power washing and power tooling for cleaning up to 5000 psi
- A certificate of insurance from Kennedy Coatings Company Inc is available upon request.
Current ISNetworld Member Contractor
Kennedy Coatings has been an active ISNetworld member for years. The ISNetworld streamlines the contractor-qualification process by collecting and maintaining current data in one central location, allowing Hiring Clients to assess contractor compliance. Requirements are transparent and clearly communicated to contractors. They are also compiled and reported to match the criteria in the Hiring Client’s contractor-management qualification process, helping ensure the highest level of compliance. Click Here to read more about ISNetworld.
Current TWIC® Credentials
Both Kennedy Coatings and Grove Maintenance are proud to be a current TWIC® members. For our larger commercial and government projects, this certification is required for security clearance. This certification is proof that we go above and beyond the basic requirements to perform at the highest level for your company.
The Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC®, is required by the Maritime Transportation Security Act for workers who need access to secure areas of the nation’s maritime facilities and vessels. TSA conducts a security threat assessment (background check) to determine a person’s eligibility and issues the credential. Click Here to learn more about this.